DecoratewithBamboo.com Store Policies
Accepted Methods of Payment. We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Product Pricing and Shipping Charges: Although we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, cost of items vary and are subject to change without notice. In very remote areas of the country larger items that state "free shipping" are subject to a shipping/freight surcharge, in which case you will be notified of this prior to shipping of merchandise.
6% Sales Tax will be charged on orders Shipping to Florida. 7.5% Sales Tax will be charged on items shipping to California.
Shipping Time. The time needed to ship merchandise will vary depending on the shipment's location and the particular time of year. Items usually ship with 2 to 5 business days unless it is shipped via Heavy Freight which can take up to 15 days delivery time. Customers should expect a 7-15 day delivery time on most items. Any longer shipping/handling times will be noted in the item description.
Shipping Methods. Merchandise will be shipped using Ground Service where possible. Some items may ship separately at no extra cost to you. In addition, some items may be shipped directly from the manufacturer to customers. Shipping costs are based weight and can be adjusted when purchasing multiple items. CONTACT US for more details about combined shipping.
FLOORING Shipping Policy.
Shipments less than 100 lbs will typically ship via FedEx or UPS. Typically these shipments will NOT require a signature for delivery. If you do need a signature confirmation...please specify that in the notes at checkout.
Shipments over 100 lbs include common carrier residential, curbside and lift-gate delivery services.
*Residential means the freight carrier will be in contact once the material arrives at the nearest freight terminal. An estimated delivery date may be provided by the carrier online; however, delivery will NOT take place until a delivery arrangement is made between you and the freight carrier.
*Curbside means the delivery truck will arrive and place the pallet(s) off the street, typically on the curb or just inside the driveway.
*Lift-gate means the delivery truck will lower the material from the trailer down to ground level.
FLOORING Delivery: The guarantee satisfaction, when receiving your order:
- Be prepared to assist the delivery driver in unloading your order. Cartons can weigh up to 80 lbs, depending on the product. Freight carriers are not allowed to move material into your home or garage; unless specific arrangements have been pre-arranged at an additional cost.
- The order confirmation received lists all the materials and quantities ordered. Examine the pallet(s) and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received.
- Visually inspect the condition and entirety of the shipment before accepting it. If there is any sign of distress or items missing make sure to notate that on the Bill of Lading and ACCEPT the delivery.
- DO NOT allow the delivery driver to leave until you have verified shipment.
- Once unloaded, we recommend storing the material in the location it will be installed. Failure to store the materials properly can result in voiding the product warranty. This will allow the flooring to acclimate and reduce the number of times you will have to move it.
Other Damaged Shipments. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for any damages caused by the freight carrier. All claims and reported shipping damages will require clear photos.
Manufacturers Defects. If a product appears to have a manufacture’s defect, notify us immediately. Do not return products to us without first contacting us to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufactures defect, you must first receive a Return Authorization Number. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package unless other arrangements are made. All Damage or Defective claims will require clear photos.
Return Merchandise Policy. Please understand that most of our Bamboo items are not mass produced and for this reason their may be variations in size, color and style. We take pride in the quality of our merchandise and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 15 days from the delivery date to request a refund. Permission for any return merchandise must be secured from our return department. A 25% restocking fee will be assessed on "free shipping" items, items that are shipped from a 3rd party and orders over $100.00. You must email the refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org (with "RETURN" and the order number in the subject field), at which time the return authorization number (RA# if applicable) with return instructions will be sent to you. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package unless other arrangements are made. Buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs.
If you received a different product than initially purchased, the item must be returned with the following:
· All original contents (product, manuals, instructions, etc.).
· Original packaging.
· Original invoice or receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiki/Palapa Kits are made to order so there will be a 35% restocking fee for any returned kits plus buyer pays ALL return shipping fees. Abandoned or refused shipments will also acquire a 35% restocking and handling fee. Bamboo Poles, including 1/2 rounds, custom items and items that state they are "Imported Items" are NON-Refundable.
Once a return is authorized by our return department you should:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our return department.
- Write the Return Authorization Number (if applicable) clearly on the box or package.
- Forward tracking number to the email address provided by the return department.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Returns shipped via U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. We can not be held liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.
We may refund shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error. You are responsible for ALL freight charges on shipments that are refused or returned with no fault on our part. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us excluding all and any shipping costs.